Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Tour

After a remarkable season of So You Think You Can Dance, the top ten contestants took the show on the road. Tonight their stop was Salt Lake City, Utah. My wife and I watched every episode and enjoyed this past season and anxiously waited for them to stop here in Utah. Three of the contestants were from Utah and all three were on stage tonight performing and doing what they do best - dance, dance, dance!

I called ahead and got a photo pass and was able to get some fun shots. I haven't edited them all, but here are some of my early favorites.

1
Photobucket

2
Photobucket

3
Photobucket

4
Photobucket

5
Photobucket

To view more pictures click here -
SYTYCD Con't.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Marce said...

Ken,

This is Marci Chapman. These photos are awesome!! We loved SYTYCD. Wish we could have gone to the tour...anyway, Love your photography. We'd love to have you photograph Ellie!!!

Hope all is happy and well,

love,

Marci

Brooke and BJ said...

These pictures are A-MAZ-ING! Love them! Good job.....oh and the tour was pretty fun too wasn't it.