Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jacob Tu'ifua

An long time friend since I've known from my days in Hawaii got married a while back and just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy three weeks ago. She asked me to photograph her young one. It was hard to choose, but here are some of my favorites.

1
Photobucket

2
Photobucket

3
Photobucket

4
Photobucket

5
Photobucket

6
Photobucket

7
Photobucket

8
Photobucket

9
Photobucket

10
Photobucket

11
Photobucket

12
Photobucket

13
Photobucket

14
Photobucket

15
Photobucket

Let me know what you think. If you or someone you know needs to have baby pictures taken send me an e-mail - khoggie@gmail.com - and we'll set something up.

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Cute. I like the last one the most.

Anonymous said...

you should get a boppy pillow for infant sittings or a saddle but most people have a boppy pillow who have a newborn it makes it so much easier to to pose the babies they look more natural and they don't flail around as much but love the family ones!! constructive critisism from a fellow photographer