Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Business Cards

Having setup a website I have decided to redo my business cards to include my website. My graphic designer guru Carol Acevedo helped me redesign the card. I am really happy with the final product and I'll excited to see what all of you think.

Front
Photobucket

For the front I wanted to show a real polished professional look.

Back
Photobucket

For the back I've decided to keep the same picture adding my website written as graffiti. I really like the contrast between the front and back which shows that while I can produce the professional in different styles while at the same time maintaining my own personal touch.

Let me know what you think of my new business card. I am going to take it to get printed and hopefully have new cards next week.

0 comments: