Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby: Olivia Rose Brooks

This past Sunday, the 17th of February, my sister Charity gave birth to her first child. It is a very happy time in my family as she’s the first to have a baby amongst the siblings. They named her Olivia Rose Brooks and I, as her uncle, already really love this little person.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


She is really adorable. The nurses at the hospital were complementing my sister on how beautiful her baby is and my sister told the nurses that they probably say that to every parent, to which they replied, actually we don’t. That they see some pretty ugly babies go through their deliveries rooms and that’s the case they compliment the parents on their babies feet or hands or hair.

So I am pretty lucky to have such a beautiful niece. My other niece Presley was born back in October and she came out looking beautiful as well.

10


11


12


I know Olivia will be taking good care of as I know that Greg and Charity will make wonderful parents and will love her unconditionally as parents do.

13


14


Here’s the proud new family ... dogs and all.

15


Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my pictures and my new little niece.

1 comments:

Anne said...

Hey Ken! Love the photos of little "O"! She's adorable!!! I got to see a few of these that I got from Gayle, I think! Anyway, I also checked out some of your other stuff--pretty great stuff! Good luck with everything!

love,
Anne Prince (Cutler)

ps. tell everyone hi for me!